We offer a large line of products to help you achieve a thriving and healthy lawn. Come in with your questions and we’ll be happy to give you the information you need for success.
- C-I-L Golfgreen 22-0-5 available in two sizes (6kg and 12kg)
- C-I-L Golfgreen Bio Weed & Feed 9-0-0 ((9kg)
- C-I-L Golfgreen Crabgrass Doctor with corn gluten 9-0-0 (9kg)
- C-I-L Golfgreen Fall Lawn Fertilizer 12-0-8 (6kg and 12kg)
- Scotts Turf Builder Pro 32-0-4 (5.5kg and 11.4kg)
- Scotts Turf Builder with Weed Prevent 10-0-0 (9.1kg)
- Green Earth Eco Turf is natural and organic based 10-0-4 (7kg)
- C-I-L Golfgreen Starter Fertilizer 10-20-5 available in two sizes (2kg and 7kg)
- Scotts Turf Builder Starter Fertilizer 7-12-3 available in a hose-end RTU
- Scotts Turf Builder Starter Fertilizer 24-25-4 (1.4kg)
- Plant World All Purpose Lawn Mixture (1kg)
- Plant World Super Shade Lawn Mixture (1kg)
- Plant World Hardilawn LS Lawn Mixture (1kg)
- Plant World Estate LS Lawn Mixture (1kg)
- Plant World Quick Overseed LS Mixture (1kg)
- Plant World Kentucky Bluegrass Seed (1kg)
- Whtie Clover (500gr)
- Cutting Edge Low Maintenance Grass Seed (2.27kg)
- Golfgreen Premium Grass Seed with Superstart Technology for sun and shade or shade (1.5kg)
- Golfgreen Grass Seed with Surestart Technology for sun or quick seed (1.5kg)
- Scotts Coated Grass Seed for sun and shade blend (1.4kg)
Fat Grass Program
This is a great program for thickening your entire lawn or to redo patchy areas. It combines a premium grass seed suited to your location, a starter fertilizer, peat moss and vermiculite to promote moisture retention and aeration which is ideal for young root development. Ingredients will need to be combined and applied to the area. The package covers approximately 1000 square feet for over seeding and approximately 600 square feet for new lawns.
Quick Lawn Patch Kits
These are ready to go packages that have a mix of grass seed, fertilizer and mulch all pre mixed together and are ideal for smaller areas. Just shake and rake over the desired area and keep well watered.
Beneficial nematodes do naturally occur in soil and additional applications are used to control soil pest insects. Most commonly they are used for controlling the White Grub and larvae. Applying these beneficial nematodes will not expose humans or animals to any health or environmental risks as they only attack soil dwelling insects and leave plants and earthworms alone. Please note this product must be refrigerated until time of use.